Friday, September 9, 2011

Running Partner

Time for another sketch at Let's Capture These Sketches:

I have been lacking mojo and really have not done much crafting since last week.  I think it is because of being back to school, I have such a great class this year, and our summer finally arrived so it is hot here - I don't handle hot well.  Anyhow I managed to squeak out a layout.  I used some Jillibean Spotted Owl Soup papers and elements along with some Bella Blvd letters and mini Jillibean Soup letters.  The twine is one of the new colors from The Twinery, Denim, love it!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun layout...love the colors and the owlie:) I don't do well with heat either...that's why I live where I do.

Janice said...

Beautiful layout! Happy weekend!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is really, really cute, Laurel! Love the blue and green combo and the fun papers. That photo is adorable. Love the clouds and the twine wrap, too.

farmhouse-story said...

love the colors on this one, laurel! happy weekend!

Bananastamper said...

I agree, fun layout! Love the little owl. It must be great to have a running partner! I prefer autumn myself - if it does warm up, it is sure to cool off at night - my kind of weather. I'm not one for the sun!
Glad to hear things are going well at school. So far, my boys are happy to be back and my youngest is even venturing so far to say he "LOVES school!" I am one happy Mama, even if it doesn't last... :)

1CardCreator said...

What a sweet layout Laurel!

Unknown said...

Mmmmm! Limey green always makes me happy! It makes your photos POP! Love this!

Angi Barrs said...

Fabby page. Love that denim twine. :)

Brenda said...

First of all, I love the photo!! Your layout is filled with great color!

Dora said...

This is beautiful love those fresh colors!

Alanna said...

Great layout Laurel. You always have just the right touches.

Jessie/knightrone said...

How Fabulous!!

01 09 10