Sunday, October 2, 2011

Not quite as planned


Well nothing new to post today (yet) ;)  I had great intentions of doing a ton of scrapping and card making yesterday for WCMD.  However I got asked to go out garage saling (and scored lots of fabulous goodies) had my mom come over for a visit (she does every Saturday morning), and did a 10K run.  I did manage to make 3 cards (one I posted yesterday) and the other 2 I submitted for a CARDs call, fingers are crossed.  I had hoped to do a bunch last night but mom phoned and invited us for dinner.  The kids were busy so it was just Jason and I and my mom and dad.  It was fun, like old times... lots of cards and Crokinole and LAUGHS... you see, mom and I are always a team for Crokinole and we suck.  Dad and Jason are good at it and beat the pants off of us.  Well they are happy, they win, we are happy as we have fun and everyone is happy because we laugh at our terrible shots.  What a great evening it was!

Now after cleaning the house (well maybe some before too) I hope to do some scrapping today.

3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

a great day to scrap about!

Audrey Pettit said...

Sounds like a lovely time! Family is just the best, isn't it?

Jeanne said...

What a grand time. Thanks for sharing. I love getting to know you a bit better!

01 09 10