Friday, November 18, 2011

Finally can spill the news...

I can't believe all the good news I have had lately!  I am so lucky!  I can finally spill the news on another great bit of info.  I got an email from Laurie a few weeks ago asking if I would like to be a part of the Jessica Sprague Creative Team!  I love Jessica Sprague... especially the $1 Wednesdays!  I was shocked and thrilled and of course, although I don't do a lot of digi pages - mostly hybrid, I am jumping in with both feet!  You can see the announcement here.

Oh and I got some happy email today... I have 3 cards going to be published in the April issue of CARDS magazine!

7 comments:

Karen B. said...

Congratulations, lots to be happy about!

Anita said...

Congrats!

farmhouse-story said...

congrats x 4!!!

~amy~ said...

That's SUPER news!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Laurel...sooooo happy for you!!!!

Katie Skiff said...

YAHOOO!! that is awesome!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats!!!

1CardCreator said...

Congrats Laurel!

01 09 10