Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Toadilly Cool

I just got my new stamp from The Stamps of Life set called froggy2love and couldn't wait to use it.  Well I got a ton of these little notebooks on clearance (like 10 cents each) at Staples awhile back and thought they would be great little things to put into my class prize box.  Well of course they have to be altered first.  They are for grade ones so I kept them pretty simple as I am sure they may not even arrive home in one piece ;).

 I dug out my scraps of Imaginisce Geek is Chic papers and just played around.  Of course a bit of twine from The Twinery and finally the sentiment is from the Alphadot set by Paper Smooches.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way `Cool` Laurel..love all your beautiful designs:) xxx

Audrey Pettit said...

How absolutely adorable, Laurel, and what a sweet treasure for your prize box! Love, love that paper pieced toad with his googly eyes. I would SO pick one of these if I were your student. :)

The Twinery said...

Now that is just ADORABLE!!! :)

Angi Barrs said...

I love altered notebooks. These are adorable. :)

farmhouse-story said...

too cute and perfect for using the scraps!

1CardCreator said...

So cute!

yyam said...

Awww....these are adorable! :)

Dora said...

How cute is this, amazing!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

So "toadilly" cute!

papertrails leaver said...

This is so cute!

Anonymous said...

toadally cute!

01 09 10