Sunday, December 11, 2011

Echo Park Guest!


I have a couple of  projects up on the Echo Park blog today.  I made 2 tags, here is one of them, you will have to head on over there to see the other.  I would also really appreciate it if you left some love over there ;)

I used the Holly Jolly papers once again, what a fun collection.  A bit of twine from The Twinery and I used my Cricut to cut out the tags and the dancer (Joys of the Season).  There is also an Elle's Studio tag in the background.



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

any tiny dancer would love this sweet tag. gorgeous.

Marlena M. said...

Your tag is amazing! ;)

~amy~ said...

LOVE it.

Julie Misseri said...

so pretty :)

TesaB said...

Fantastic tag, Laurel!!!! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute! I love the tutu.

Unknown said...

So much fun. I love the ballerina!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOORAY! You are rocking these EP papers and posts:) LOVE that ballerina!! BEAUTIFUL tag:)

Dora said...

I love this and love the ballerina, ow wo pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

Congratulations, Laurel! This is absolutely adorable!

Brenda said...

That ballerina is so pretty! Congratulations on being a fresh face designer!!

Katie said...

So fun! Congrats on your guest dt spot...love the girly tag!

papertrails leaver said...

Sweet Laurel!

01 09 10