Monday, February 20, 2012

No Butts about it

My second post for today... please scroll down for the Ba Donkey Donk post. 

 I am squeaking in on this challenge, but I loved the sketch and had to play along:




Now I had a great time at the Pajama crop and today after work I wanted to make another card using the sweet Ba Donkey Donk stamp set from TSG (soon to be released).  I dedicate this card to all the 'donkeys' at the crop, they were so fun to be around and I am glad that I got to meet everyone.  The paper is Fancy Pants and the V Striped Twill and Twinery twine are available at The Ribbon Carousel.  This is another entry into the TSG challenge - animal.

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

haha...this set is hilarious...great card:)

Kim O'Connell said...

That is one funky ba donkey donk! Retro me thinks! SO great to meet you, Show Off! I had a blast! Saving my pennies for next year!

Alanna said...

Super cute card.

artfuldelight said...

Teeheehee! Super cute, funny card!! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo cute!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this! I love that donkey--love that he is pink! LOVE that paper too! FAB take on this sketch--I will have to bookmark it!

Bananastamper said...

Oh my goodness - sounds like you had a fantastic weekend!!! And, I sooo need this stamp set! That sentiment is the best!!!
I have some catching up to do, it has been a very busy weekend here too - snowshoeing, skiing, boarding, and skating all in one weekend!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

I am SO happy I got to meet you, you ROCK! this is FABULOUS!!! HUGS!!!

Lisa Arana said...

Ack... look at that donkey booty. Love!

Julia Aston said...

Love the paper pieced donkey and fun sentiment Laurel!

Stampin Cats said...

Too cute!!

Katie Skiff said...

This is fun Laurel... I love this polka dotted a**! :P

TesaB said...

tehee!!! Soooo cute!!!! LOVe!

01 09 10