Friday, February 24, 2012

Stardust Baby

This is my 4th post for today, whew!  Here is my card for The Alley Way Stamps, I have a layout to share for the Friend With Flair here, and I have a Momenta sneak peek here.


We are at the last Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponderings challenge for February, can you believe that next week it will be March!  I can't wait for spring!

The challenge this week is Sepia.
PPC55

I used some My Mind's Eye Paris & Co papers and the Bit of Stardust stamp set from There She Goes.


Now be sure to head on over to the Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponderings blog to see what everyone else has created.

17 comments:

Alanna said...

Great card. I love the papers.

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable brown and blue color combo. Love. :)

KarKar said...

So cute!

Lisa said...

A very classy way to have a baby card. :)

Brenda said...

Very cute - I love the stitching on this card. Whew is right! I can't keep up with all the beautiful work in your posts!!

Carla said...

Great card Laurel!! Love the shades of brown!

Mara Campbell said...

The colors are great and love that baby onesie!

Rose said...

adorable :)

Bananastamper said...

I so love it! Especially the ingenious stitching to look like the heart monitor!!! Fabulous! Happy Friday!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Adorable, Laurel! I love the colors and the design! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Lisa Arana said...

just sweet... i adore anything with a onesie.

Annette Allen said...

Such a sweet sweet card...thank you for leaving a fun comment on the Crafty steals blog..I appreciate it..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! I loveeeeeee the colors and the buttons!

Kelley said...

This is an adorable baby card. Love the stitching. I'd never think of doing uneven zig-zag stitching...too much 4H training behind me! :D However, seeing it on your card, I just might have to give it a try.

Audrey Pettit said...

How beautiful!! Love the color combo and love the letter stickers and onesie. And all those different polka dots just make me smile. :)

fairyrocks said...

Beautiful with just the hint of blue. Thanks Laurel

bonnie said...

So sweet love the soft vintage colours! ;) Hugs x

01 09 10