Friday, April 27, 2012

Blogging Friends

I had some projects up on the Nikki Sivils blog the other day and I thought I would post this layout today.  I used this sketch from Creative Scrappers:


For my layout I used the Exit Here Collection, I love how this is a Road Trip/Camping kit but so easily can be used for other things like I have done here.  The little pennants hanging beside the photo are chipboard ones from Basically Bare.  I used my Beacon Adhesive Zip Dry Paper Glue to adhere some paper to them, I love how quickly the Zip Dry works and no wrinkling of paper!  Of course a bit of Blossom Twinery Twine is wrapped around the photo.  It was neat to meet up with Sparkle when hubby and I went on a trip to Seattle, and I have since seen her again.  I love being able to meet some of my blogging friends.

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is so awesome...

Unknown said...

Fun layout. I would have never thought to position the photo in the corner but I love the effect!

~amy~ said...

Love the layout! One day I know we can coordinate our schedules to meet:)

Alanna said...

Fun layout, and how fun to meet Sparkle irl.

Lisa Arana said...

super sweet.

01 09 10