Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bring your own sunshine

I just got some happy email from Paige, I have 2 items picked up for the October 2012 issue of Cricut Magazine!

 There is one day left for this week's Inspired By Challenge


This is what I did for the inspiration.  Once again I dug into my My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart collection.  Can you tell I LOVE this collection!  I was inspired by the colors but also thought that the title on the chipboard was perfect as well.  "Where ever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."  My daughter has the whole world ahead of her and I hope that whatever she does, she does it by being herself. 



My layout was in the Top 3 at 2Peas!







10 comments:

yyam said...

Oh wow! It's beautiful! Love how you've used this line!
Congrats on your awesome news! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the shout out at 2 peas!! That's awesome and this lo totally deserves it! I loveeeee the photos and the pennants!!!

Mara Campbell said...

Great layout!! I love that embellie cluster up in the corner!

Unknown said...

The color you chose for the base is a perfect compliment to her hair color. Awesome!

bonnie said...

Stunning layout...OMG it's absolutely beautiful! ;) Hugs x

Audrey Pettit said...

This page is so beautiful, Laurel! One of my top faves of yours. Congrats on the Peas feature, and on the new pubs, too!

1CardCreator said...

Congrats on both and it is no surprise! Love the flags at the top and the pics of your daughter are so sweet!

dstandard said...

What a fabulous page - love the flags!

Lisa H. said...

you're layouts always rock! congrats on the top pick. LOVE it. I have to get those papers.

Lisa Arana said...

rock on! this is fantastic!

01 09 10