Sunday, May 20, 2012

Grandpa Gift Bag

I had this posted up on the StopAndScrap Blog the other day.

 The Glue Dots® DT were asked to create Father's Day projects for this month and I decided to decorate a bag using the Monsieur Collection from Pretty Little Studio.  I have used Glue Lines® to adhere the large pieces of pattern paper and Glue Dots® for the pennants.  I cut the Gentleman out of part of the paper packaging and mounted him with Pop Up Glue Dots®  Finally, to adhere the panel to the bag I have used some Removable Glue Dots®.  My mom likes to reuse bags and since she doesn't have a grandpa to give this too, I decided to use the Removable Glue Dots® so that she could decorate the bag how she wanted.





The cute burlap buttons are from Nikki Sivils.



I'm a Dottess!

I created this project while participating on the Glue Dots® Design Team.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

love those papers :) the burlap button is adorable :)

Karen B. said...

Such a fun bag!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You know I loveeeeeeeeeee this!!! Totally AWESOME!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love this bag! So, so adorable!

~amy~ said...

Love the giftie bag...love that collection!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous project and I love those burlap buttons!!!

Ryann said...

SUPER cute, Laurel! Very fun bag!!

Jingle said...

What an adorable gift bag!

Annette Allen said...

wow Laurel this is so awesome...totally love it..

1CardCreator said...

Great bag Laurel!

Angi Barrs said...

Super fun for Grandpa!!!

Unknown said...

AWESOME bag!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I commented on this on the other blog...but this is so stinkin' cute, I had to tell you again. I LOVE it!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What an awesome bag! I love that you used repositionable glue dots! That was very clever!

Rose said...

good grief girl is there nothing you can't make to look awesome!!! :)
LOVE this bag :)

Lisa Arana said...

wonderful! perfect papers for this theme.

01 09 10