Tuesday, June 26, 2012

You're Invited to a BBQ

I really like the new kit from Dani Mogstad one of the new designers at Jessica Sprague.  This one is called All American Summer and although I am Canadian, there are a lot of images and papers I can use too!  For this project I used a lot of the elements and I layered them all in a word program before I printed them out.  How easy!  No fussy cutting.  Of course I have it saved and can now print out more as needed, how quick!  I have added a bit of Air Mail Divine Twine.



Of course this also fits the JUGS challenge:

8 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Cute, that air mail divine twine just makes me smile!

Carla said...

Super fun invite Laurel! Love it!

Rose said...

YUMMY :)

Dora said...

Great card!!

Lynn said...

So cute Laurel...love the big hamburger. So glad you could play with us a couple times this week at Just Us Girls!

bonnie said...

So cute sweetie live that fun digi kit! Hugs x

Annette Allen said...

this is a great invite...love that fun twine...cute

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love it that you made a GREAT invitation -- I would come to your BBQ :) Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

01 09 10