Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Inspired By #40


You have until Wednesday night to play along and link up to my Inspired By challenge for your chance at a prize. 

I went with the theme of fall and tried to pull the colors and texture of the inspiration photo.  I used the Autumn Afternoon Collection by Lori Whitlock, available at Jessica Sprague.  I also used some May Arts Woven Burlap ribbon, which was too 'neat' for me so I stretched it and made it more rough.  I also wrapped and tied some May Arts Jute twine.  The May Arts items are available at the Ribbon Carousel.  I used the sketch from My Sketch World, but I can not seem to find it to link to it.


It is the first challenge of the month so I have a prize up for grabs.  A few fall themed items from SEI and Maya Road.


9 comments:

Carla said...

Love this card - gorgeous!!

yyam said...

Lovely fall card! Love the textures! :)

Alanna said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love it!

Annette Allen said...

awesome Fall card..love the burlap and your fun stitching..

Unknown said...

Definitely one of my all-time favorite Laurel cards. Just beautiful...down to every last detail.

Rose said...

beautiful fall card :)

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous! Love the SEI goodies. ;)

Karen B. said...

Wow, great textures!

Lisa Arana said...

oh my, perfect.

01 09 10