Friday, September 14, 2012

The Living is Easy

I am so excited today is my first official post as a Pebbles DT member!!!  I am so looking forward to this upcoming year!

For my project I used the Sunnyside collection - sneaking in the last (for now) of my summer stuff as I am looking forward to fall and the creating of fall, halloween and christmas stuff.  I used my cricut to cut the circles for the sun but the rays are just cut freehand.  I did use my Silhoutte to cut out the title and my CTMH chalk pen to highlight the main part of the title.  I like to add stitching and this layout has a lot of it!


I would love for you to leave some love at Pebbles, and to see who else is up today.

11 comments:

Tina said...

Love the sunburst Laurel! And congrats again!

Annette Allen said...

Laurel this is so amazing...Congrats again on making the Pebbles team...your awesome

TesaB said...

Ah! What a super FAB page. Sunny, funny and utterly gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

I'm in love with this layout. I love the printed words behind the sun, the focus on the photos in the center of the circle, and the fun pink accents.

Anonymous said...

I love the design. Scrapbooking is really awesome.
custom stickers

yyam said...

Wow! Love the sunburst effect! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that sun!!!!

Rose said...

congrats girl!! you totally rock there products :)

~amy~ said...

This simply ROCKS!!!!!

Tracey said...

What a fun layout! Loving that sun!!

Lisa Arana said...

beautiful!

01 09 10