Saturday, January 26, 2013

Friends

When I saw the sketch from My Mind's Eye I had to play along as I had these photos just waiting to be scrapped.  I used the The Sweetest Thing collection (even used some of the 6 X 6 paper pad) along with some twine from Miss Caroline.  The flowers were fussy cut from some of the pattern paper, the arrow background and title were cut with my Silhouette.


Here is the sketch:

I am also going to enter this into the My Mind's Eye and Gossamer Blue Guest Designer contest.  

9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

pretty layout..

Jeanne said...

Awesome! The girls are beautiful and their beauty is so wonderfully enhanced by the pretty papers!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the colors, the flowers and loveeeeeeeee the chevrons!!

Carla said...

Great layout - love that coral colour!

Bananastamper said...

Awesome sketch and a great layout!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I love this layout! The way you framed the photos is so eye catching!!!

Unknown said...

Those are such beautiful photos. I always worry when I have photos like these if what I scrap them with will do them justice. What you did not only did them justice but highlighted them perfectly. So pretty!

Rose said...

beautiful :)

Studio Scrapping with Amy Ulen said...

Congrats on the Silhouette blog feature! Your layout is beautiful.

01 09 10