Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Inspired By #62

You have until tonight to play along in my Inspired By Challlenge.


I knew right away that I was going to use my Seen & Noted by Pebbles, and was just going to stick to the gray and yellow but I snuck in this flowered paper as well.  I cut the smile sentiment with my Silhouette.  I was totally inspired by Danni Reid's card and used it as my sketch.  I love Danni's work!


By the way, just a bit of enabling here.... the Seen & Noted is the deal today at Crafty Steals!

You may want to head on over to catch the deal it is awesome!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo pretty!! LOVING the colors and that sentiment!!!

Jeanne said...

Loving the colors in this card, very cheerful and smile inducing!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Adorable card! I love the colors and how you used the butterfly punch!

Olena Yurevych said...

pretty card!

Christine Kiehl said...

Beautiful. Smile.

Unknown said...

Love those greys!

yyam said...

Oooooh....this is soooooooo pretty!:);

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable! Love those butterflies too!

Rose said...

this makes me smile :)

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card and I love the papers and the colors are gorgeous! ~Diane

01 09 10