Friday, March 1, 2013

Love You More by Pebbles

This week up on the Pebbles Blog it has been a Love Theme in order to introduce our new collection Love You More - which by the way is so fun to work with!  I am up today with this quick and easy project for you.  I decorated an acrylic frame by creating the page then slipping it inside the stand up frame.  I tied it with twine and then adhered the fun Sticky Notes.  I then wrapped a pencil in some of our new Washi Tape.  I will leave this in our ensuite and then hubby and I can write little notes to each other.  I think it will be so fun!


Now hop on over to the Pebbles Blog to see what the other designers have created for you today.


5 comments:

Alanna said...

This is super cute. Such fun and cheery papers and I love the love cutout at the bottom.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is so pretty Laurel! I love love love the colors and loving the little birdies!!!

Annette Allen said...

what this is so adorable...So creative and totally fun..

Jeanne said...

What a creative and fun idea! You are so clever!

Rose said...

so cute!! love the washi on the pencil :)

01 09 10