Sunday, March 10, 2013

Project Life Week 10

I got some the Lime Twist collection by My Mind's Eye in one of my Publication goodie boxes and it was perfect for my photos from this week.  I have used some Elle's Studio tags, stamps and dies by Lainia Lamb at My Favorite things, some tape from Cute Tape, some Twinery twine and finally a few Silhouette cuts.

For my left page I used this week's sketch from Elle's Studio


The letter stickers are the Alphabeans by Jillibean Soup.

A close up, you can see some of the Elle's studio tags, and a MFT die along with a button from A Flair for Buttons.

Another close up, a couple of MFT dies, and more Elle's Studio




5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks fab!!! I love the one with your fur baby and the cone! :)

Jeanne said...

Awwww, poor Max. Hope he's feeling better!! Too funny about the cone. For a low key week, it looks like a lot goes on. I really like all the little details you add to make the layout even more interesting! Yay! Another terrific layout under your belt. *Ü*

Audrey Pettit said...

Sooo loving your project life pages, Laurel! Bravo!

Angi Barrs said...

Your project life rocks! Love all of the fun embellies!

Unknown said...

There I go again: coveting your book. Sinful!

01 09 10