Sunday, April 14, 2013

Project Life Week 15

I did my pages for my PL album for this week (week 15).  For this week, I used the Echo Park Happy Go Lucky Photo Freedom along with some Dots & Stripes.  The stamps are from Close to My Heart, My Favorite Things and Technique Tuesday.  The dies are from My Favorite Things, the journaling tags and cards are Elle's Studio and finally the twine is Divine Twine.

Now because last week I only had one page, I used a small insert page as my first page for this week.  This it it by itself.

What it looks like in the album

The back of the small page

The two pages for this week

And finally, the last page for this week.  


8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Fabulous!! LOVING the papers you used!!!

Bananastamper said...

Looking great! You are doing a great job of keeping up with this project, I don't think I could do it.
:)

yyam said...

Sweet pages. Love the papers you've used. :)

Dora said...

Great work love those project life projects..but I think I won't survive;)

Audrey Pettit said...

I really LOVE how your PL album is shaping up! Your pages are gorgeous! Really love the small insert page this week. I think it's so fun to mix up the sizes and shapes!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic pages, Laurel. You are doing such an awesome job on this project. All the little details you add so enhance the overall project. Love it. Sorry to hear you were sick, though and congrats to Danica for both learning to crochet and for getting the job!! Yay, yay!

Angi Barrs said...

Your photos are so fun! Love your PL!

1CardCreator said...

Wow, your journal is awesome, so many wonderful ideas and they all work together so beautifully! I've really missed your beautiful ideas! ~Diane

01 09 10