Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Inspired By #77

You have until tomorrow night to play along with my Inspired By Challenge.

I went with the colors but then I added in the black for a funky retro kind of feel to my layout.  I love these photos I took of my daughter and boyfriend just goofing around one day.  I used the Park Bench collection by Fancy Pants, lots of Unity Stamp sets (mostly SMAK kits) and the Reel Life Die-namics3 X 4 Pocket and Stacking Star Die-namics.  The wooden veneer stars and speech bubble are from Studio Calico, the camera clip is from Freckled Fawn and the Washi Tape is from Cute Tape.  Finally, I also used my Suburbia Cricut cartridge to cut out the shoes and silhouette. I love how this layout turned out and I had a lot of fun creating it!


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just loveeeeeeeee this so much!! LOVING those colors and your design is AWESOME sauce!!!!

Jeanne said...

What a terrific layout. I can see why you like it so much! Lots of fun pictures and great details to add interest and texture. You are one amazingly creative lady!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, this is awesome! I soooo love all the pockets on here! Really creative and super cute!

01 09 10