Saturday, September 28, 2013

Little Halloween Treat Bags

I was up on the SRM Stickers Blog the other day with these little halloween treat bags and I thought I would share them here too.  I used some of the Glassine Bags and decorated them with the Thirty One collection by Pebbles, along with some twine and the We've Got Your Border - Halloween stickers.  I created the little panels by themselves first (doing all the stitching and such) then adhered them to the front of the bags.  The size of these are perfect for a few little treats or for holding a gift card.

I cut the spider with my Silhouette



The bats are from a Martha Stewart punch, and are just layered over some punched circles and then stitched.

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love love love love these!!! So fun!!!!

Okio B Designs said...

Adorable! Love the idea! Especially since I have a thousand glassine sacks lying around. =)

Jeanine

Alanna said...

These are absolutely adorable.

Bananastamper said...

Soo fun!!! Love the googly eyed spiders and all the fab little details!

Rose said...

these are awesome :)

Jeanne said...

Laurel, you've done an awesome job on these. I think the googly eyes add a wonderfully fun and whimsical feel. I always admire how you add texture with your twines, hemp and sewing. Excellent work on each one!

~amy~ said...

super LOVE your treat bags!

dstandard said...

These are just adorable - cute Halloween cards and projects!

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable treat bags Laurel!! Love those fun googly eyes on the spider! :)

farmhouse-story said...

just so cute, laurel!

01 09 10