Friday, October 18, 2013

Die Cut Snowflake background.

My final project for the Elle's Studio Gallery this month.  I had fun with this one.  When I saw the blue snowflake paper in the Noel collection, I knew it would work well for these winter photos.  I used my Silhouette to cut out a snowflake backgound from the cream paper, backed some of them with pattern paper and used a few of the snowflakes on top.  I also cut out some felt snowflakes using my MFT die.  Finaly the mittens are cut with my Silhouette and the stamped sentiment is from PTI.





5 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, love it! The snowflakes look soooo cool! Love the layering and mix of both positive and negative cuts!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors and all the snowflakes!!!!

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, what a fabulous layout! I love all the snowflakes, the stitching and of course, the photos. Excellent work, Laurel!

Ashley Horton said...

Really cute Laurel!! Love all of the fun snowflakes on this one!

Rose said...

super cute!! love the snowflakes and mittens :)

01 09 10