Sunday, December 29, 2013

Project 12 for December

These pictures are from last year, my goal this coming week is to get the last 4 weeks of this year into my Project Life album.  Anyhow, last year I took a lot of photos but didn't do Project Life.  I am thinking I may do a Project 12 album with them so now I have a good start, hehehe

I used the From Me to You collection by Pebbles with a bit from Seen and Noted.  The stamps are from the 25 Days stamp set by Unity, the sticker title are the Wise Words from Jillibean Soup, and I have a few Elle's Studio tags tucked here and there.





5 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is gorgeous! I really love the little photo cards you created. Great mix of papers and colors. Totally adore how you used the washi, too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks fabulous!! LOVING the photos!!!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous layout, Laurel. You have done a masterful job of creating a fun and cohesive layout. Adore the pictures!

Okay...what is Project 12? Instead of weekly, it's monthly? Or are you teasing since you are trying to catch up? Honestly curious. :)

Arielle H Gordon said...

Love these pages, Laurel - they look so neat!

Unknown said...

Love. LOVE. L*O*V*E!!!!!

01 09 10