Sunday, January 12, 2014

Family Stories cards

I played in my craft room again.  It was such a great weekend for that! I love when the mojo is there and I am able to go with it.

I used the Family Stories by Teresa Collins  some Unity stamps and Creative Embellishments chipboard to create a couple of cards.


On this card I have used the Celebrate Stamp set, the Nautical Captain's Wheel from Creative Embellishments along with a MFT die and May Arts twine.

On this card I have used the Here and Now stamp set, a Hash Tag from Creative Embellishments and some twine.

6 comments:

yyam said...

Such lovely cards! Love the mix of elements!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!! I am loving the captain's wheel!!!!

Jeanne said...

We also love it when your mojo is flowing! Look at these wonderful creations! There must be a nautical them coming on trend...that captain's wheel sure is neat. I also like the man/woman icon things in the other card. Very fun!

Audrey Pettit said...

You make the most adorable cards, my friend! I just love these! Hashtag Happiness! Brilliant and beautiful! And SO love the nautical look on the Celebrate card! The stitched vellum cloud is just soooo fabulous!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome cards, Laurel! Love the touches of Orange that are mixed in!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome cards, Laurel! Love the touches of Orange that are mixed in!

01 09 10