Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Using Pocket Page cards to create cards.

I was up on the My Mind's Eye blog last week with some card that I created using the Record It Journaling cards.  The Pretty Things collection is so gorgeous I love working with it!


On this card I used one as the main image on the card, backed by a doily from SRM Stickers.


On this next card I layed a couple of the cards at the top at a slight angle for some interest.  I then added a SRM Sticker and a fussy cut cluster of roses.

Finally I used one of the 4 X 6 cards to create a card.  At the top I cut a 3 X 4 card into 2 pieces, adhered and added a doily and sticker from SRM Stickers.  Having just gotten back from Europe, I really love this card, I saw a lot of bikes just like this scattered here and there throughout France.



7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow! These are stunning, Laurel! I love the soft colors to these and LOVE your designs! Your use of the journaling cards is absolutely fabulous!

Annette Allen said...

wow these are amazing.. great designing..

Unknown said...

So creative! I love how you used them each in a different way.

Jeanne said...

Such beautiful work! Thanks for sharing.

Ashley Horton said...

These are gorgeous, Laurel!!

Rose said...

beautiful cards and i love the bike :)

01 09 10