Sunday, September 7, 2014

Enjoy Fall... I am ready to!

I am ready for some fall weather.  It has and continues to be quite warm here.  I am ready for the coolness of fall.  I used the Yes Please collection by American Crafts to create this fall themed card. 

The stamped sentiment is a Technique Tuesday stamp and of course all finished with some Silhouette cuts (the large sentiment is from Kerri Bradford) and some stitching.


I am playing along with the Paper Players challenge:


And I used this sketch from Studio Calico:
And also for the JUGS challenge:


11 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

So awesome Laurel! Love those leaves!!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic card! Love the colors, the leaves really pop. Nice big sentiment, too. Well done! Hope it cools off for you a bit, too, so you really can enjoy it!

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful, love this Laurel! Fab layers and neutrals and just the right amount of bling!

Audrey Pettit said...

I LOVE the leaves on here! Really eye catching combo of positive and negative shapes!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Laurel! I love that your colors are more subtle...gorgeous elements too! Thanks for playing with the Players this week and sharing this with us!

Unknown said...

Oooh! I love this one. Those beautiful leaves pop against all the lightness of the rest of the card.

Mike said...

Laurel, I love the pastel take on fall you've created. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

Susan Powell said...

I love the soft colors of this card - it's so pretty!

Nancy said...

Love Love your card!...The soft leaves and the layout is so cool! Thrilled you joined us at Just Us Girls this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

What a gorgeous take on Fall! The subtle colors and all the layers and sewing are just fabulous! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Ann Schach said...

A beautiful fall card! I love the leaves. I also absolutely aadore the "enjoy fall" sentiment! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

01 09 10