Saturday, October 4, 2014

A couple of Winter Themed Cards

I managed to play in my craft room again today!  I forgot what it was like having a baby around ;)

I used the Noel collection by Elle's Studio to create a couple of cards along with some Divine Twine and dots by Pebbles.


First up this card, I saved a negative scrap that I had punched out a snowflake from and I used it to create a tag.

I was inspired by this sketch from Retro Sketches:

Next up this card I created, I love layering bits and pieces.

I was inspired by this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:

9 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love how you used the Noel collection on these cards, Laurel!!

Jen Brum said...

Great cards Laurel! Love those snowflakes! Super fun colours! Love the layering!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Annette Allen said...

wow gorgeous Christmas cards.. and love the DP you used.. great color combo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the snowflakes!!!!

~amy~ said...

Love them!!!

Jeanne said...

Ohhh, I really like these snowflake cards! What a neat way to attach the flakes, too. Great job!

Linda Callahan said...

Loving those sweet snowflake cards! Thanks for sharing one at FMS!

Audrey Pettit said...

Just love the scattered snowflakes on these! And the stitching, too!

Unknown said...

Gorgeousness!

01 09 10