Saturday, October 4, 2014

With Gratitude

Happy WCMD!  I do hope to play a lot in my craft room today as lately I have not had much scrappy time at all!  Not complaining though, I have been getting a lot of baby snuggles instead ;)

I used the Life Emporium Collection by Teresa Collins to create this card.  I love the cork dots, they are so fun!


The little tags are actually just little boxes cut from one of the pattern papers.  I just turned them into tags.  

I was inspired by this sketch at Retro Sketches:


4 comments:

Kara said...

beautiful!

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card must check this set out <3

Jeanne said...

What a pretty card. Love the colors and those cork spots add some great texture to the card. I smile when I see your signature "smile," too. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, LOVE the pink and brown combo here with all the bright white accents. And the cork dots are SO cool!

01 09 10