Monday, November 10, 2014

September Skies

I love the new September Skies collection by Heidi Swapp!  The rose flowered paper is my favorite!


First up, I had to use the rose paper.  I just love the colors and of course the roses.  I used my Silhouette to create the die cut background and the sentiment.  I tucked in some old denim as I wanted to create a card that could be used for a teen.  I was inspired by this card I created, I love the circles!

My next favorite paper is the blue and gray so I created a card using those colors with just a little accent of pink.  The stamps are from Unity.  

I was inspired by this sketch over at The Sweetest Thing:



10 comments:

Renee said...

Oh, Laurel, I love your designs...I can't wait to have September Skies, too!! Way to go.

It is so nice to see you. I still remember the Scrap Tiffany Days....

Take care,

Renee

Tenia Nelson said...

So very cool!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful! LOVING the circles!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome cards Laurel! Live how you used the circles!

~amy~ said...

Love all the colors! super fun cards Laurel!

Lisa Lara said...

You followed a sketch but your style and personality shines in both of these creations Laurel. I love all the circles.

Jeanne said...

Nice work. Your style is so distinctive. :)

Shelly said...

These are so fun!!! LOVE the papers!

Unknown said...

You always do such cool things with the negative parts of cutouts!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so pretty! I just LOVE those circle cut outs! Amazing layers and stitching, too, and love the little bit of denim you added!

01 09 10