Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fly Away

I was up on the My Mind's Eye blog yesterday with the new Hello World collection.  When I got the collection I knew exactly what I wanted to do with this photo... document my desire to travel.


I love the bits and pieces that come with the collection, including stickers, post its and rub ons.  But we now also have DIES!  I cut the airplane and filmstrip with these fun dies!  the large title is cut with my Silhouette using a Kerri Bradford file.

I have also used some stamps from Precious Remembrance

and of course some Unity SMAK stamps.  

It felt so good to finally do a layout again.  I hope I have the time and mojo to do another one this weekend :)

For more information you can visit the My Mind's Eye Blog.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Well done, Laurel! Signature Laurel style in this layout. Hope you get to create more!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors and all the arrows!!!!

Annette Allen said...

awesome layout..

01 09 10