Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas and New Years cards with the same papers.

Almost Christmas and I am here with a couple more cards.  I am up on the My Mind's Eye blog today and I decided to go with some clean and simple, easy cards.  I used the Christmas on Market Street collection.


This first one was super simple - a journalling card, some chipboard and then mounting the large snowflake using some foam squares by Scrapbook Adhesives.

I really like the look and feel of this tone on tone card.

Now it is also my day up on the Scrapbook Adhesives Blog so I decided to use the same collection and create a New Years card.  The card stock is all from My Mind's Eye but I have used some of the Scrapbook Adhesives Foam squares to create my shaker card.  The stickers are from SRM Stickers and the shaker die is from Avery Elle.   This is also for the Little Red Wagon challenge - Sparkle and Shine and the Simon Says - Make it Sparkle Challenge.



For more details, please visit the My Mind's Eye and Scrapbook Adhesives Blogs.

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful work, Laurel. It's so nice to see you being able to create again. I know you've been incredibly busy, though. I totally get that part, but nonetheless, I've enjoyed your card making bonanza!

~amy~ said...

These are all wonderful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! These are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda said...

I'm loving all the sparkle and shine. Fun cards! Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

These are just beautiful, Laurel! I love all the gold!

Becca Sadler said...

Variety is the spice of life AND card creations for this post! :) Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!

Jo Nevill said...

Such gorgeous cards. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and merry Christmas !

Jo x

01 09 10