Sunday, December 27, 2015

First Snow Joy

First my grand daughter played, then I played ;)

I couldn't wait to scrap these photos I took yesterday of Kaiah's first snow… She did seem to enjoy it, although she didn't stay out too long - today though was a different story, she had a lot of fun, sledding with her mommy.

I used the Good Cheer Collection by Elle's Studio along with some SRM Stickers.  The colours and patterns were perfect for the look I was going for.


I just picked out a few pieces from the collection and went to work layering.  I love to adhere the SRM Stickers right onto my photos.  I fussy cut the diamonds from the pattern paper and just added some stitching.

This journaling card was just perfect because she really does bring us a lot of joy!


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

She is SUCH a cutie! Great layout Laurel!

Jeanne said...

What a cutie patootie! Fabulous layout! Thanks for sharing.

Annette Allen said...

awww adorable..

01 09 10