Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Mani Tube Stocking Stuffer

I whipped another little gift tonight - yes real time blogging... doesn't happen much lately :)  I wanted a cute way to package up some Jamberry wraps as a stocking stuffer and the tubes from SRM Stickers worked perfectly.

To create the little tag I used some tags, paper and rub on from the Cozy Christmas collection by My Mind's Eye and accented with a PTI die and SRM Sticker.  


Inside I have a couple sets of wraps, a nail file, wipe and orange stick.  Enough for a mani or two :). I used one of the SRM Sticker borders to decorate the lid.

Finally, of course I tied it on with some Divine Twine, which is held in place with a Small DODZ by Scrapbook Adhesives.

I will be giving this as a little something for my Student Teacher since she is doing such a great job!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo fun!

Jeanne said...

What a neat gift and a fun way to give it as a present. Looks fantastic. Congrats on having a student teacher. You are definitely doing a great job as a teacher if you are showing a newbie the ropes. :)

01 09 10