Saturday, December 26, 2015

Warmest Winter Wishes

My house looks like a bomb went off again, but really it is just from my grand daughter :)  But while her and her mom were sleeping, I decided to play.

I used the Wish Season collection by Fancy Pants along with a PTI stamp and die and the Mittens and Mug stamp set by Concord & 9th.


To create the snow drifts I used a Snow Drift die from MFT and then as a final touch I added some Aleene's Glitter Snow.  The sled and mittens are mounted on some Scrapbook Adhesive foam squares.


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous Laurel!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card! The texture you got from that glitter snow looks terrific. So glad you got to play. :)

Becca Sadler said...

I always love how well you layer different elements! and #2: I love the pastel colors. Great card!

01 09 10