Monday, December 21, 2015

Wish Season winter cards

Another one of my favourite collections this year is the Wish Season from Fancy Pants.  It had me at woodgrain and pink :)


I paired it up with some dies from My Favorite Things and Simon Says for some fun and festive winter cards.  

First up, of course winter, woodgrain and trees make me think of tobogganing out in the mountains and sitting around a fire with some warm hot chocolate.  So that is where I went with this first card.  Nothing better than a good, rich hot chocolate on a cold winter day.  The stamp Hug in a Mug is a MFT one and it coordinates with the Hot Cocoa die by MFT


Next up, I didn't want to waste the negative cut piece when I used the Winter Snow die by Simon Says so I created another winter themed card.  Again, the mitten dies Cozy Mittens are from MFT.  The small sentiment on the tag is from PTI.

I am once again playing with the Simon Says Die Crazy Challenge.

Now I think I better clean the house!

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

cute cards.. love those mittens..

Virginia L. said...

DARLING designs, Laurel! Adore the layering and details! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Die Crazy” Challenge!

Jeanne said...

Outstanding cards, Laurel. Great use of the papers and fun designs. Adore the sentiment on the first one. Who wants to clean house when you have such great products begging to be used?? :)

~amy~ said...

Beautiful Laurel! I hope you share the cocoa one in the FB group :)

01 09 10