Saturday, September 17, 2016

Pumpkin Patch

Can you believe it is a layout?!  I haven't done a layout since last April and before that they were sparse!  Nothing like getting your health back on track for the mojo to come back - at least for now.

I used some Teresa Collins papers to scrap these photos of my grand daughter in the pumpkin patch last year - almost time for her to go again!


The woodgrain paper in the collection was perfect for cutting this Silhouette sign don't you think? And the fact that one of the chipboard elements had 50 cents... even better!

My grand daughter kept going for the biggest pumpkins - we eventually found a mini one for her to carry.  I tucked some May Arts burlap ribbon in behind and those leaves are a Marvy Punch.
A simple layout... but slowly getting back into the groove... starting simple :) 

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

So sweet! Very much a Laurel layout. Full of great design. So happy you are getting your groove back. :) Your granddaughter looks adorable. :) Of course she went for the biggest pumpkin!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! Adorable photos!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! This rocks, Laurel! I love the papers and the layering you did with the photos, and love how you arranged the photos, too. Your woodgrain pumpkins sign is just perfect for this. Makes me smile!

01 09 10