Sunday, October 23, 2016

Believe in the magic

Played in my craft room before I start the day of chores and playing with grand daughter.  I used some WRMK paper along with a stamp from Art Impressions (Elf Shaker)!  I had fun paper piecing this guy.


I used some washi tape from Little B as well as the believe die from Stamplorations.  The sentiment boxes are just cut from the pattern paper.  Of course I had to add some vellum snowflakes :) 


Check out how the little package wobbles, so cute :) 



The sketch is from Sunday Stamps:

And once again playing along at The Challenge



8 comments:

Anita said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge.

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurel, this is fantastic! I love the music sheet and this adorable elf! You did an amazing job paper piecing his outfit! I love this sentiment! So happy you joined us at The Challenge and Sunday Stamps! XX

Jeanne said...

Fabulous and festive card! Great job paper piecing and selecting wonderful background papers. Vellum snowflakes look awesome. And how fun that the package wobbles. Terrific card! :)

Broni said...

Another fun card! It's great!!

PJ said...

Very cute card, I love the present "wobble" so much fun. I also like the background music. Great Job.
http://victoryfirst.blogspot.com/

Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love this! Such a great take on that simple sketch! Just love the little elf with his action wobble pressie! And your layering is amazing!

Heidi Baks said...

Cute elf card, and it works great with this week's layout! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Lisa said...

Great job with the sketch, love all the fun elements on your card!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

01 09 10