Thursday, March 9, 2017

same sketch different cards

I love the colors in the Tasty Treats Paper by Stampin' UP! and love even more that the backs of the papers can be used for many things!

I used the same basic sketch for both of the cards I am sharing today.


First I created this cute little card.  The cupcake die is from the Sweets die by Paper Smooches and the sweet die is from the Sweet Cupcake die by Echo Park.  

I completed the little wish by using the Endless Wishes set by Stampin' Up! Then of course had to add some Divine Twine.

Now after creating that card, I thought the colors worked well for a baby boy card so I went to work.  I used the Monkey Die set from Echo Park along with the Baby sentiment and pins from a MFT die. 

The little "It's a Boy Banner is created from one of the sets you can get for FREE in the Sale-a-bration catalogue!

Playing along with the Pinspirational challege (I was inspired to add stitching and the pins :) )

I am also playing along with the Paper Players challenge... which if you know me at all... LOL!





6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Adorable cards, Laurel. I think the colors and designs are fabulous. I especially like the stitching you did on the baby boy card! Excellent work!

Crystal Komara said...

Sweet color combination on these serene baby cards, Laurel. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! Crystal

stampwithsandy said...

What great cards Laurel, both of them! I love your fabulous die cuts and yummy mix of patterns. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, I could eat these up, they're yummy! Such pretty soft colors!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

Deanne Saunders said...

So sweet!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

01 09 10