Monday, March 27, 2017

Tea Time

Hi everyone,  I have another tea themed post for you today :)  

My friends and I are all tea lovers so I like to make up little gifts of leaf tea... nothing better than leaf tea ;)

This little gift went together quickly.  I just covered a tea tin with some pattern paper from the Hello Lovely collection.  I used my ATG gun to make for an immediate adhesion, but also added some liquid glass for a more permanent coverage.  I then created a coordinating tag. and tied it on.  

Hint: when wrapping twine around a tin... adhere a glue dot to the back and use it to hold the twine in place. 


I used the letters from the Hello Lovely Compliments to add a label to the top of the tin.  Easy peesy!


For the tag I used this month's Tea-rriffic stamp set... which is only available for a few more days.  I then fussy cut a flower from the pattern paper using the Micro tip scissors and stapled it on.  

Playing along with a few challenges:  








20 comments:

Cynthia said...

Such a sweet gift idea, Laurel. I'm not a tea drinker, but this idea could easily be a coffee gift as well! Love the colors!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a gorgeous tag, Laurel. I love this design and the gorgeous colors.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Ann said...

Love how you covered your tea canister, so pretty.

Hetty said...

What a great tag on your decorated tea jar.
They go perfectly together.

New Creations said...

Beautiful spring tea tag and I love the TEA container! Perfect gift idea!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Laurel, I love these gorgeous colors! Very creative gift idea!

~amy~ said...

Laurel, this is so pretty! What a great giftie!

Jeanne said...

What a beautiful gift idea, Laurel. The canister looks so pretty dressed up and the tag is gorgeous. Love the flowers and that wonderful tea cup. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm sure your friends just love your thoughtfulness and creativity! :)

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!

Ina G said...

Simply fabulous idea. I love my cuppa in the morning out of a teapot. Such a coolidea. Love your take on our challenge at Just Us Girls this week. Lovely to see something so very different enter our challenge. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great choice of paper around the cup, and your tag is fun and a nice combination of some of the other design papers...perfect tea gift. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart this week and please check out the other challenges for March...still time to submit.

Becca Yahrling said...

So fabulous and creative. And the perfect gift!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome finishing touch with this tag - love that paper. Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Esther Asbury said...

Simply Fabulous!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! One of the most darling tag that I've never seen!!! Love the colors!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great tag and tin project. Beautiful!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, what a sweet and beautifully packaged gift!

Fikreta said...

this is so nice!

Laurie Levorson said...

Love this!! I may have to lift your idea for my tea loving friends! Thanks so much for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

Brandi said...

I love it! Simply stunning! Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges.

Brandi R
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
H2H Design Team

01 09 10