Wednesday, May 24, 2017

... need more coffee...

When I saw the challenge today at CASology... I knew which image I was going to use :)

An easy peesy card for me.  I used the Ahhh Set by Art Impressions and paired her up with some stamps in the Caffeine Doze by Mommy Lhey stamps.

The die is from Stamplorations.  Not a lot to say.  The image was paper pieced and mounted on foam squares.  The speech bubble is a die from Simon Says.

Isn't the image perfect for this challenge? :) 


The colors are from:


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

THIS is perfect! That's so me!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the paper pieced outfit! What a fun take on the cue word, Laurel. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Susan Powell said...

This is a winner for sure!!! Love your take on the challenge and can relate to the lady on your card - I'd be screaming for chai tea - but I can relate :) Great card!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a fun card and a great take on the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenge!

01 09 10