Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Did someone say pizza?

When I saw the CASology challenge I knew what collection I was going to use (Simple Stories Emoji Love)... perfect don't you think?  What I didn't know....is that I would create a fun collection of cards.




I started with some fun Background paper by SU! as I thought the feel of it was perfect for this theme.  This was the first card I created, super simple... and I thought I was done, but then a wave a creativity came over me and I went with it.  ;)

I looked for as many pizza things as I could and just played.

This was another simple one... just used some die cuts from the pack and mounted them on foam squares, added a tab that I die cut using a MFT die, slapped on some washi, stapled, clipped and done. 
This one was created by fussy cutting all of those pieces from the pattern paper.  The speech bubbles are mounted on foam squares.  I then stamped a sentiment from the PTI Watercooler set. Once again, a simple addition of some washi.


Although this final card isn't pizza, it is still with the same elements.  I used stickers from the collection, fussy cut the fries and the wooden hashtags are from Creative Embellishments and of course a bit of washi and staples. 

The sketches came from: 


Now that I played... I must clean my house... it has been neglected lately ;) 


7 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Your pizza cards are so cute!

Annette Elliott said...

What a fun group of cards! They look yummy! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps! :)

Jen W. said...

These are all brilliant and they're totally making me hungry! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Laurel, what a fun set of cards! Isn't it great when inspiration hits and you just keep on going? I really love the first card...very CAS and I love that card base paper! All your cards are fun, fun! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Anna Uhras said...

Gorgeous yummy cards!! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

Jacquie Southas said...

Love, love, love these fun & fresh designs, Laurel! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Leena Girsa said...

What a fun collection of cards...they make me hungry! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week.

01 09 10