Friday, July 21, 2017

No worries....

I knew immediately when I saw the TGIF challenge, which papers I wanted to use... this is making me really excited for our cruise... just 5 more days until we leave!

I used the No Worries collection by CTMH, don't you think it suits the theme perfectly?!



I just layered different parts of the pattern paper, then added some stickers from the collection.  I didn't think it was complete without a drink so I used a sentiment and drink from the Beverage Bar set by SU! Finally a die cut sentiment from PTI. 

Playing along with: 


3 comments:

Carolynn Sander said...

This card does suite this week's theme to a tee! I love everything about it! Thank you so much for joining in with us over at TGIF Challenges!💖

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card that fits summertime to a tee. And blues as in color. Well done!!

Rochelle Blok said...

What a fabulous card Laurel and it is perfect for our Summertime Blues challenge too! The layers of patterned paper are gorgeous. The stitching and the thread are a fun addition and the palm trees and the beach chair really add to that summertime look. Thanks for playing along and supporting us this week at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo

01 09 10