Tuesday, July 11, 2017

One stamp two ways

I'm back with some more stamped cards.  I always love a pink rose.  I have used the Graceful Garden set in two different ways today.

First up, using some pattern paper and paper piecing - my favorite thing to do. 
After paper piecing the rose, I just added it to a tag and then added a die cut and stamped sentiment.  Of course, I like to tuck in the corrugated elements whenever I can.

Playing along with: 


I then decided to have another go at coloring.

 First I stamped the Hardwood background (yes you do need that stamp ;) ) I adhered the die cut background by stitching it on, then adding a bit of washi tape for interest. 

I used the Aqua Painters and the ink pads and just played. 



6 comments:

ginadapoohcards said...

Your cards are absolutely beautiful! I love the rose and your coloring is just amazing.

Jeanne said...

Such pretty cards! Thanks for sharing. :)

Rachel Bergfeld said...

These are both so pretty! Love pink roses!

Vicki Finger said...

Both of these cards are really lovely. You've got that whole shabby chic style going on and it turned out so pretty. Thanks for playing at The Challenge this week!

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Stunning stamping and cards. Absolutely Awesome! Sorry the linky was missing from our challenge this week, but thankyou for joining in none-the-less. Louise Sketch Saturday DT

Craft buddy said...

Love that big rose and your details in texture and stitching. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday and your persistence without our linky! x Jessie

01 09 10