Monday, August 28, 2017

Clearance Sale on now!

I was relaxing, looking at my magazines... yes I still get them, I have always liked my paper magazines, digital doesn't do it for me ;)  Anyways... as I was doing so, I was looking at my new manicure and thought what a fun card it would be.  It has been hot here so this card is perfect.  Besides... in the summer, ice cream calories don't count do they?

Anyways, I love my new Reverse Confetti die and will be using this one lots as it makes a nice background for the image.   I then just die cut and stitched the cone before mounting it on foam squares.


Had to share my mani too :)  It was a perfect starting point don't you think?

Now if you like this card and are interested in the die... better get it now, it is on clearance and when it is gone, it is gone!



Be sure to check out the other products that are on clearance.... right HERE.



No comments:

01 09 10