Wednesday, September 13, 2017

It's the Little Things

Fall.... it is so close :)

I received some new stamps in the mail and one of them was this adorable Happy Harvest stamp and die.  I love acorns well oak trees really.... wish I had one in my yard.  Anyways... I'm a sucker for anything acorny ;)

I  used the Woodland Forest collection by Pebbles.

I stamped and die cut the acorn and mounted it on foam squares.  The fox was fussy cut from some of the pattern paper.

Playing along with a couple of challenges:
http://stampinkpaper.com/2017/09/sip-challenge-116-cas-fall/


http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.ca/2017/09/freshly-made-sketches-305-sketch-by-amy.html


http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/archives/19703





6 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

How cute! Love the die cut background, perfect fall colors too! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

Jenny Hall said...

Fantastic card, Laurel! That fox... cute! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.

Gingin said...

Love your card Laurel! That background is perfect for that adorable fox and acorn image. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

Kim H. said...

Such a cute card! I love that RC set and I just got the Woodland Forest 6X6 paper pad in my happy mail this week!! ♥

Amy O said...

Gorgeous papers and beautiful Fall colors. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

How wonderful! Love that background and the little acorn is adorable! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

01 09 10