Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Nuts about you... goodie bag

I got my Simon Says package in the mail!  So many fall goodies to play with and I chose some of the Reverse Confetti ones to play with.

I used the Nuts About You (don't you love that squirrel?) and created a little tag.  The bag is from SRM Stickers (the embossed Chevron)


I used the Tall Tag Trio to tuck in behind the main tag just for some interest.


Hubby loves cashews so just for a little something I will tuck this into his truck one morning since I leave for work before he does.

Playing along with a few challenges. 

First at Simon Says... Anything Goes.

Fab'N'Funky - Fall Colors


http://stampinkpaper.com/2017/09/sip-challenge-118-anything-but-a-card/


https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product/Reverse-Confetti-NUTS-ABOUT-YOU-Clear-Stamp-Set--RVC402


https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product/Reverse-Confetti-EVERY-LITTLE-BIT-6x6-Inch-Paper-Pad-RVC389?currency=USD


7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Sweet! I was wondering why I wasn't getting your posts anymore this week. Thought maybe you stopped posting for a while. Then I checked and the feed wasn't working for me. Tried again and now I can see your projects once again. :) This one is sweet, both in how you made it and the thought to surprise your husband with a treat! Hugs!

Virginia L. said...

Love your delightful scrappy style, Laurel! This is absolutely DARLING! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet tag for your gift bag!

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! What a nice wifey you are to leave your hubby this sweet little gift! Thanks for sharing it with us at SIP this week! :)

Ginny said...

how fab, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Laurel I loved that you used patterned paper for much of your stamping. Adorable layered tag for your treat bag. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

Pat K said...

WOW..this is adorable. Great image with wonderful fall colours. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

01 09 10