Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Autumn Greetings

I was having withdrawals from my Crate Paper so I dug into the Open Book collection.  There is something about Crate Paper that just always makes my heart happy.

Of course.... another fall card ;)

I paired it up with the Happy Harvest die from Reverse Confetti.  Once again, upcycling some packaging for the acorn.

The sentiment is from Right At Home.  To add more interest to the acorn.  I added a corrugated heart from SU! and of course a button.... a stash I have almost gotten rid of many times but it appears that I have a thing for buttons again ;)

Playing along with:

http://sundaystamps.blogspot.ca/2017/10/ssc164-sketch-fun.html


https://reverseconfetti.com/shop/happy-harvest-confetti-cuts/


https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product/Right-At-Home-GRATEFUL-HEART-Clear-Stamp-688470-688470?currency=USD

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Another pretty fall card! I'm happy for you that you are getting to make so many. The acorn looks really neat. I like the stitching you add that gives a nice texture. :)

Chris F said...

Love your style!! always so many great details to behold!

Melissa Grant said...

Love the overall look of this card and the colors you chose are fabulous!

Becca Sadler said...

I like this sketch layout very much! And you did a great job! The muted color palette is a nice aspect to this fall theme card. Terrific!

Monika Reeck said...

oh that Stitching on the leaves is so creative idea
and great sentiment you have too love the font
and cute accorn too
Love all on your card this is a great used of our sketch
many thanks to joining with us this time at Sunday Stamps
Hugs
Monika (DT)

Tara Godfrey said...

Love, love, love your card, Laurel. The corrugated kraft heart and button detail on the acorn die is perfect! I love the stitching detail on the leaves too.
Hugs, t

01 09 10