Thursday, October 26, 2017

Warmest Wishes

I am loving a bunch of challenges this week and have not much play time... isn't that the way things go?! ;)

I'm transitioning into winter - even though the weather here is absolutely amazing...!  Gorgeous, sunn fall weather - there is nothing better.

I used my Hot Cocoa collection by American Crafts and paired it with a stamp set from My Favorite Things (Hug in a Mug).

To cut the frame, I used the Basic Rectangle from Simon Says. I fussy cut that tiny little mug and adhered it to the snowman's arm.

Playing along with a few challenges:

Simon Says - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Red
Fab'N'Funky - Christmas

The sketch is from:
http://www.cardchallenges.com/2017/10/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-356.html


https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product/My-Favorite-Things-HUG-IN-A-MUG-Clear-Stamps-LLD48-MFT11LLD48?currency=USD


https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product/Simon-Says-Stamp-BASIC-RECTANGLES-Wafer-Dies-SSSD111603-Among-The-Stars-SSSD111603


5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wonderfully sweet card, Laurel. I like the kraft colors and the patterns. The little snowman and snowchild are adorable, all the way to the fussy cut cocoa mug. Great sentiment. Excellent work on this card. :)

JanR said...

Fabulous card! Kraft and red look so good together. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card....Thank you for joining us this week at Fab n Funky...Joolsx

jenn shurkus said...

awwww i just LOVE this :) thank you for playing along with us at the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Becca Sadler said...

I like your interpretation of the sketch layout as well as liking the layout design. It's one I'm going to have to try once I get more crafting supplies bought and others out of storage (long story).

01 09 10