Sunday, December 10, 2017

Be Cozy Stay Warm....

Just in case you need a reminder ;)

I used a Concord & 9th stamp set (Cozy Up) which is on it's way out and is a great price so get it while you can!  The paper is the Hot Cocoa collection by American crafts.  I embossed the white cardstock with the Pinewood embossing folder.


The word 'drink' is from a Stamplorations set (Toasty Mug) . I mounted the mugs on foam squares for some added dimension.  Of course... winter themed... I had to add some vellum snowflakes.

Playing along with:









13 comments:

Lisa said...

Love this! Such a cute sentiment and love how you built it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love it. A great motto with that sentiment too!

StampingbugKerry said...

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY love this design. The simplicity of the collage, the snowflakes, the cups. TOO AWESOME!

Becca Sadler said...

Cozy cuteness!!!

LeAnne said...

This sounds just like my weekend....except for the "craft" part, darn it! Well, three out of four isn't too bad, is it?! ADORABLE!

New Creations said...

I love the vellum snowflakes with such beautiful collage work, so beautiful!

~amy~ said...

Love this design Laurel...ispy those fun vellum snowflakes!

Billie A said...

pretty card. I like the layout.

Jeanne said...

Fun, fun, fun! Although you know I'd change coffee to cocoa or tea. :) Great card!

MariLynn said...

I like how you stapled part of the sentiment.

sentsue said...

This is so cute and exactly how I feel! Great project.

Shelly said...

This is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Fun card, Laurel!

01 09 10