Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Time to Relax.... CLC inspiration post

Happy Boxing Day!  What are you up to today?  Me.... I'm hoping to relax and drink some tea!

I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today with another inspiration challenge.  What inspired this card?  Well hop on over to have a look!  I'd love if you played along!



To create the card I mixed a few different goodies from my stash - my favorite cards are when I justify my purchases am able to combine many different items.

For the background I used the Cable Knit embossing folder from SU! I then layered the Snowflake band by Poppy Stamps.  The stamped pine is from Unity (Winter Blessings).  I then used my new stamp from Stamplorations....Big Christmas Cups (such a great set!).  Finally to complete the theme, I added some sentiments and items from Papertrey Ink.  I mounted the cup on foam squares for dimension.

Now be sure to hop on over to the CLC Blog to see what inspired my card and of course... do play along!






1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Lovely card full of great texture and visual interest. That SU embossing folder sure looks like fun. The color in the cup is perfect for tea. Enjoy the stitched snowflakes, too. That sentiment is great, too, especially with the addition of the twine. Great job! My daughters have really been enjoying a variety of flavored teas this season.

01 09 10