Saturday, January 13, 2018

Inspired By Winter Cookies Winner.....

Thank you everyone for playing in my 'first' Inspired By Challenge.  I am happy to be back doing them and love to see where they take you :)  It was hard choosing a winner but I kept coming back to...




I love how she used the colors, love those snowflakes and I really love how the sentiments are the balloon strings, so cute!  Michelle please email me...laurelseabrook@shaw.ca for your prize!


Thank you for playing everyone.  Don't forget to play along again this week....(click on photo to go to challenge)


3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Hip hip hooray!!! OH Laurel, you have made my day!!! Thank you SO very much... I am so happy that I have found your challenge! xoxo
=]

Jeanne said...

Congrats to Michele! Great choice Laurel. She is so clever and such a fun cardmaker! Her card looks wonderful. :)

Becca Sadler said...

Congrats to Michelle for cleverly crafting her card! It sure is a winner and so unique!!

01 09 10